Monday, July 29, 2013

July 28, 2013 - MTW - Australia - Prayer & Praise


Hey y’all—

Cape Hatteras in January would be a close approximation of the experience I had at Bec’s beach baptism today.  If I haven’t told you before, I’m telling you now:  Aussies can SERIOUSLY handle cold water!  I’ll be shivering uncontrollably and they’ll be saying “It’s BEAUTIFUL”!  They seem to feel cold air temps more than we do.  We were walking back to the church building afterward and Bec just “bumped into” an old friend she hadn’t seen in forever who asked incredulously “Have you just had a swim?”  Her answer was “No. I’ve just been baptized.” Thank God with me for her timely witness of “what the Lord has done”.

Thank and praise God with me that Logan finished her senior year this weekend!  You could also pray that God would make the way plain for her to follow Him in figuring out her future plans.  “No brainers” for me are “not so much” for her!

We had a “busy bee” (y’all might call it a “work day”) at our building on Saturday.  You may remember Thomas.  He is a Kiwi (New Zealander) who has been with us whenever he’s been in Fremantle.  I’ve described him before as looking like a Civil War re-enactor.  He currently lives in a Subaru wagon.  He was excellent help to churchfreo!  He did the dirty work and the dangerous work like a champ!  Thank God with me for another season of opportunity to encourage and equip him.

Please pray for Moss.  COMPLICATED.  Wife prostituting herself, car they were sleeping in impounded, beat up yesterday.  Please pray for us too as we try to minister to him well.

Thanks for the way y’all support us well in prayer and support!

Much grace, peace and love to you,

Chuck


No comments:

Post a Comment