

Dear Praying Friends,
I have attached a pdf file of a prayer letter we sent out a couple of weeks ago. If you have already received a hard copy of this, I apologize for the inconvenience.
If you are not able to open it (and want to!), please let me know and I will resend it to you in another format.
By the way, our Easter Service was a blessing. God brought several new people and families! Thank you for praying!
In Christ,
I have attached a pdf file of a prayer letter we sent out a couple of weeks ago. If you have already received a hard copy of this, I apologize for the inconvenience.
If you are not able to open it (and want to!), please let me know and I will resend it to you in another format.
By the way, our Easter Service was a blessing. God brought several new people and families! Thank you for praying!
In Christ,
- Manuel "Tito" & Kim Padilla
*request copy of original pdf document from missions@pilgrimpca.org
No comments:
Post a Comment